What are the benefits of metal landscape edging?
Metal edging material offers many benefits:
- Creates a clean separation between garden beds, grass, paths, and driveways using little space and minimizing visual distraction.
- Prevents movement of garden materials such as gravel and mulch.
- Particularly effective at keeping grass from creeping into adjacent beds and paths.
- Will not rot, crack, chip, or become brittle in cold weather.
- Stays put, resisting ground movement most often created from extreme weather conditions such as excessive rains or frost heave.
- Won’t sustain damage from most garden maintenance tools.